A cookie is a file which is downloaded in your computer by accessing through certain webpages. Cookies enable webpages to store and recover information about users or devices navigation patterns. They can also be used to recognise an user, depending on the information included and how the device is utilised. Browsers memorise cookies in the hard disk just during the current session not damaging the computer and taking a minimum space of storage. Cookies never contain specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard disk once the browser is stopped (so-called session cookies).
Cookies are already standarised in most of the browsers, allowing or preventing temporary or memorised cookies in security settings.
Without your expressed consent (through activating cookies in your browser), memorised data with personal information provided while buying or logging in, will not be linked to cookies by XXXXX.
What kind of cookies is this webpage using?
- Technical cookies: They allow users for browsing webpages, platforms or applications through different options or services such as controlling data traffic and communication, identifying a session, accessing restricted access sites, remembering the elements of a previous order, making an order’s buying process, filling in an application form for an event, using security elements while browsing, storing audio and video contents or sharing contents through social networks.
- Personalised cookies: They allow users for accessing a service with several general prearranged features due to a number of criterion selected in the user’s computer such as; language, type of browser, regional configuration, etc.
- Analysis cookies: Whether processed by ourselves or by third parties, these cookies are used to quantify the number of users in order to measure and statistically analyse how they utilise the service. Our webpage analyses the browsing process of this kind of cookies so we can improve the offered products and services.
- Advertising cookies: Whether processed by ourselves or by third parties, these cookies allow for efficiently manage webpages advertising spaces supply by adapting the contents of adverts straight to the contents of the requested service or to the patterns about how our wepage is used. In order to show you advertising related to your browsing profile we can analyse your internet browsing habits.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: They allow for efficiently manage advertising spaces that were previously included by a web editor in a webpage, platform or application where the requested service is provided. These cookies store users behavioural information obtained through a continuous observation of their browsing habits, which are useful for the elaboration of specific profiles in order to show them accurate advertising.
- Third parties cookies: It is the responsibility of XXXX that XXXXX’s website can utilise third parties services to gather information about users website usage for statistic purposes, and to provide different other services related to the website activity or other internet services.
This particular website works with Google Analytics, an analytical web service provided by Google, Inc. located in the USA with central office based at the1600 of Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043.
To provide these services they process cookies that store such information as user IP address which accordingly with the terms and conditions set in Google.com webpage will be transmitted, processed and stored by Google. This may include the transmission of information to third parties due to legal obligation or that the information would be processed by third parties on the responsibility of Google.
(At this point AGPD suggests to include each one of the third parties used cookies and their data. In the usage of Google Analytics only the cookie Google has been included owing to evident reasons and because is the most common and widespreaded.)
You can allow, block or delete the cookies that are set in your equipment through the browser’s configuration options: